I have always loved to read for as long as I can remember. Curling up with a good book has been my most favourite thing to do. There are a thousand reasons why but I will give you just a few.
- An escape from reality,life has dealt me some pretty shitty straws and some days I just want to run away. So I pick up a book.
- You can live as many lives you want to,just pick up a book!
- There is absolutely nothing that feels better than looking at all the books in the library
- Maybe sitting at home and seeing all your collections is amazing too though!
- There is absolutely nothing like a book boyfriend,I also have a real boyfriend,but book boyfriends are so amazing
- I just love to curl up with a blanket,and a cup of tea,and just spend the afternoon reading and living in my own little world.
Some people love to have a life full of things to do,people to see,places to go. I love nothing more than to step into a book. Theres lots of things to do,plenty of people to meet and an endless amount of places to go.
What are some of your reasons for reading?