1. Are you named after anyone? No I’m the only me in my family 🙂
2. When was the last time you cried? I cried at Love Rosie, I cried at the book and then again at the film. I’m a big wimp.
3. Do you have kids? No, not at the moment 🙂
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? I can be the bestest friend you have ever had,or your worst enemy 🙂 (I would make a crap enemy I’d apologize after everything I did that was mean and it would turn out that it wouldn’t be that mean anyway…..
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? No way! Yes I’m sorry!
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? It’s on my bucket list,which is funny considering I’m too scared to ride a bike in case I fall off…..
7. What’s your favorite cereal? Dry cheerios with raisins popped on top!
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Do they smile!
9. What is your eye colour? Green
10. Scary movie or happy endings? Happy endings I’m a wimp
11. Favorite smells? New book smell,old book smell,book shop smell,library smell. Petrol!
12. Summer or winter? Winter. I am saying this now in summer while I am far too hot. So if you ask me again in Winter when I’m cold I may say Summer.
13. Computer or television? Computer – I think considering I could watch tv on it…
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? Ireland I think, I’m not very well traveled so far!
15. Do you have any special talents? I can be a perfect version of myself 🙂 That is my special talent.
16. Where were you born? Walsall 🙂
17. What are your hobbies? Reading, reviewing books,bookstagraming,blogging,going the cinema,board games,binge watching tv series.
18. Do you have any pets? Four beautiful cats.
19. Favorite movie? I have so many, from the blues brothers, to Love Rosie.
20. Do you have any siblings? I have two older brothers, I’m the baby by 13 years 🙂
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? I’m 25, I’m supposed to be all grown. I’m not. I want to do something to do with books anything where books is the main part and I shall be the happiest person that ever did live. 🙂